Several of you have been playing with our new Domino Limits page
design, which I rolled out today right before posting my earlier post. (Compare with the old page
- cringe.) Along with the ability to comment on individual limits is a matching ability to tweet individual limits. It is not included in all documents yet as I am slowly making tweetable versions, but it gives you the ability to answer a question on twitter by simply:
1) copying the person's username (e.g., blanghinrichs) ,
3) opening the document by clicking on the
4) clicking the appropriate Tweet button (there may be multiples), and
5) modifying the tweet (e.g., changing from "Max characters allowed in Form names: 32 #DominoLimits" to "@blanghinrichs Max characters allowed in Form names: 32 #DominoLimits"). Each tweet includes a link back to the specific document showing the limit.
I am still playing around with how to make these more useful, so let me know any ideas you have. I received my first new limit in a while from Mark Ramos. As I tweeted:
Now, what I'd really like are some XPage limits. There must be some.
Copyright © 2011 Genii Software Ltd.
Tags: Lotus Notes