I have been playing around with the Domino Limits
page, tweaking the presentation and such, and have now started to play with the left hand bar. I threw up some ads, but I'm not terribly interested in those, so now I am trying to use the book resources that I used for the Lotusphere Sessions database. Unfortunately, my user interface skills are only slightly better than my Russian, so I'd like to ask all of you good folks if you could visit the Domino Limits
page and try the left hand book resources.
A few specific questions:
- The top book (hard coded) is there as a point of comparison. It has a bigger cover than the others, and I wonder if you think I should replace the smaller covers with bigger ones, even if that means some will be bigger than others? Is consistency more important or more legible covers?
- Is it clear going to the page that selecting a new topic will change the list?
- Do you like the whole currency flag bit, or is that confusing?
- Are there any suggestions you would make about appearance, including fonts, styles, borders, white space, whatever?
- Would it be appealing to have a category called New Releases which would have the top three most recent books by publication date (or something similar)? They are already sorted by most recent book in a category.
Your thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Copyright © 2011 Genii Software Ltd.
Tags: Lotus Notes