iFidelity Version 3.0a released: still free for IBM BPs
Thu 30 Jul 2009, 04:53 PMTweet
by Ben Langhinrichs
- Image resources, both local (same database) and remote (different database), now sent image parts included in the MIME.
- Background images on table cells, using both local and remote image resources, now supported on Outbound
- Computed image resources supported for both images and backgrounds
- Margins inside nested tables now accurate whether percentages or absolute
- Improved handling of padding and spacing around images and tables, both inbound and outbound
- Modified HTML for Lotus iNotes to avoid preprocessing which strips some attributes
- Outbound messages optimized to read better in Outlook 2007
- More accurate calculation of line spacing on inbound mail
- Enhanced recognition of colors in various formats, including malformed formats from Outlook 2003/2007
- Handling of "monotype" and other semi-standard Outlook features
- Recognition of partial CSS attributes which override general ones (e.g., border-left even when there is a border)
- Handling of larger images on outbound mail (very large images were truncated)
- Added names to outbound content parts to allow better parsing when returning inbound
- Faster memory recovery of allocated chunks
- Support for inline binary encoded MIME parts
- Improved support for multi-byte characters in hotspots
- Better spacing of text/html MIME part to account for GMail oddities
- Recognition of some MS Word conditionals to allow better processing of email from Outlook 2003/2007
Copyright © 2009 Genii Software Ltd.
What has been said:
840.1. Dag Kvello (30.07.2009 22:55)
Now I only need a 64-bit version for the 64bit Domino on 64bit Windows.
840.2. Ben Langhinrichs (07/30/2009 11:03 PM)
@Dag - That will take a few more weeks, I'm afraid. I'll post when it is available.
840.3. Dag Kvello (04.08.2009 15:09)
Yay !!! I was worried that there would never be a 64-bit version :-)