iFidelity Version 3.0b released
Fri 14 Aug 2009, 10:59 AMTweet
by Ben Langhinrichs
Today we released iFidelity Version 3.0b and iFidelity Gateway Version 3.0b. The features/fixes include (in no particular order):
- Improved handling of nested bullets outside of tables - now render closer to IE7+ and Firefox3/3.5
- Fixed handling of inline binary attachments
- Fixed crash caused by encoded MIME part decoded to insufficient buffer
- Better handling of large attached embedded images
- Fixed small bug with background images in tables
Not too many items, and mostly simply fixes for issues identified by customers, but every small release like this ensures that customers will have the most stable, reliable system possible. For that reason, there may be other small releases before Version 3.1, which will support 64-bit Domino.
Note: Windows and Linux versions are up, but a small glitch in AIX means that release may not happen until tonight.
I'll repeat our offer to IBM Business Partners who sell or work actively with Lotus Software: a free iFidelity server license to use so that emails you send, or receive in either iNotes or the Notes client, can be rendered with the highest iFidelity quality. You just have to ask (before we end the offer) by filling out the iFidelity BP Order form. And for you customers, feel free to try out the free evaluation license.
Copyright © 2009 Genii Software Ltd.
What has been said: