AppsFidelity 3.3 released
Thu 19 Nov 2015, 12:58 PMTweet
by Ben Langhinrichs
It's been a long time coming, but we have released Version 3.3 of AppsFidelity. Along with numerous rendering tweaks, the main features/fixes are:
- Better handling of attachments when deleted via icon
- Font face and size control of attachment icons (important for those using languages which don't render with standard 10pt Arial)
- Better handling of image sizes (reading from image data when not specified or partially specified, plus detection of errant size data)
- Native PNG support (while PNG images were displayed, they didn't always make it roundtrip)
- Non-image based tabbed table and section indicators (because the images were duplicated when forwarded)
As usual with major versions, there may well be minor versions coming soon to wrap up loose ends that didn't make it before code freeze. If you want to try out AppsFidelity 3.3 for yourself, request an evaluation license and we'll get you set up.
Copyright © 2015 Genii Software Ltd.
What has been said: