Attention Notes/Domino Product Vendors, ISVs and Resellers
Thu 13 Jan 2005, 08:45 PMTweet
by Ben Langhinrichs
We don't make many of the Notes/Domino applications you buy.
We make many of the Notes/Domino applications you buy better.
- content management systems which utilize our ability to generate high quality HTML/XHTML;
- solutions for the legal industry which require our rich text comparison and red-lining;
- knowledge management engines which use our products for data mining;
- CRM applications with approvals which use our ability to make doclinks accessible to non-Notes mail users;
- e-learning courses that need to be converted from Notes based databases to HTML based tutorials on demand;
- mail merge subsystems for all sorts of applications that use our ability to create and send HTML and MIME e-mails;
- migration tools to help customers moving away from Notes/Domino;
- other migration tools to help customers moving into Notes/Domino and away from other e-mail systems; and
- applications of every type and description who just want to be better than the competition.
Copyright © 2005 Genii Software Ltd.
What has been said:
270.1. Duffbert (01/13/2005 08:17 PM)
Classy advert, Ben... nice.
270.2. Bruce Elgort (01/13/2005 08:47 PM)
I like it!
270.3. Ben Langhinrichs (01/13/2005 09:22 PM)
I appreciate the kind words. I just hope that somebody besides you two is reading this. I think there are great opportunities, but there is a lot of noise to get through surrounding Lotusphere.
Of course, I am always happy to talk to vendors at other times, but a face to face can be very helpful.
270.4. Kevin (01/14/2005 07:42 AM)
Put me down for a chat! I've been meaning to learn about your offerings for some time now since I usually send hard rich text questions from our customers to check out your site!
270.5. ursus (01/19/2005 10:07 AM)
cool ad - thumbs up. unfortunatly I cannot make it to lf - but you got me interested in the entwicklercamp - might see you there ;o)