How much will iFidelity cost?
This is the first post that really constitutes an announcement. The pricing for iFidelity has been determined, and we are doing it a bit differently that we have for previous products. After feedback from both beta testers and various potential customers and resellers, we are focusing on a per user pricing structure that mirrors, to some extent, the IBM CEO pricing. With this structure, you can pay a set price per user and install iFidelity anywhere you like in your organization, on as many clients or servers. In order to make this practical, you must license all Lotus Notes/Domino users. This makes bundling iFidelity with Notes/Domino very simple, as there is a simple incremental price added on to the Notes/Domino cost per user. In some companies, there may be a need for a different configuration with only some users covered, in which case a per server pricing is also available. Client use including inbound rendering will not be part of this server-based iFidelity.
Unlike other Genii Software products, there is no cost for the first year of maintenance/upgrades. The renewal price will be 25% of the original price, but will not be due until the first anniversary.
The actual prices, which are always subject to change, but likely not to change much:
CEO bundled pricing (per user, includes server and client use - must include all users):
|Per user||Price (US dollars) *||Price (Euros) *||Price (GBP) *||Part Number|
|1-100 (single price)||$1400 flat rate||€1050 flat rate||£950 flat rate||IFIDCEOB|
|101-400||$14 per user||€10.50 per user||£9.5 per user||IFIDCEOR1|
|401-2000||$11 per user||€8.25 per user||£7.5 per user||IFIDCEOR2|
|2001-5000||$8 per user||€6 per user||£5.5 per user||IFIDCEOR3|
|5001-10000||$6 per user||€4.5 per user||£4 per user||IFIDCEOR4|
|10000+||$4 per user||€3 per user||£2.70 per user||IFIDCEOR5|
|Educational/Non-profit discounts||Call for quote||Call for quote||Call for quote||IFIDCEO-DISC|
Production server pricing (no clients included):
|Server licenses||Price (US dollars) *||Price (Euros) *||Price (GBP) *||Part Number|
|Over 8 servers||Call for quote||Call for quote||Call for quote|
* Maintenance and free upgrades are included for the first year. A maintenance and upgrades renewal fee of 25% of the original license fee will be charged annually, starting with the first anniversary.
To illustrate these prices in real company terms, I have listed the CEO pricing for some different sized companies, along with the renewal cost and the annual per user cost if you average over three years of use (initial price plus two renewals divided by three):
1) 50 person company would be $1400 the first year, $350 each year after that ($14.00 avg. annual cost per user)
2) 300 person company would be $4200 the first year, $1050 each year after that ($7.00 avg. annual cost per user)
3) 500 person company would be $5500 the first year, $1375 each year after that ($5.50 avg. annual cost per user)
4) 1500 person company would be $16000 the first year, $4000 each year after that ($5.33 avg. annual cost per user)
5) 8000 person company would be $40000 the first year, $10000 each year after that ($2.50 avg. annual cost per user)
6) 60000 person company would be $240000 the first year, $60000 each year after that ($2.00 avg. annual cost per user)
7) Two gateway servers for outbound rendering would be $16000 the first year, $4000 each year after that ($4000 avg. annual cost per server)
So, for a mid-size 500 person company, you spend under six dollars a year per user to get cleaner, more reliable, more professional email going out, and cleaner, more reliable, more professional email coming in.
Better email. Better communication. Better impressions. (Not a lot of money)
Copyright © 2009 Genii Software Ltd.
Tags: Lotus Notes iFidelity