Attention Customers, Developers and ISVs going to Das EntwicklerCamp
Wed 20 Feb 2008, 03:20 PMTweet
by Ben Langhinrichs
This worked so well before, I decided to do it again. This message is addressed to those customers, and to those who make and sell applications and solutions, who will be attending Das EntwicklerCamp 2008 in Gelsenkirchen, Germany in February. (If you are not attending, and you live or work anywhere near Gelsenkirchen, I suggest you seriously consider this excellent conference. It promises to provide a lot of value for the cost.)
Dear Customers, Notes/Domino Product Vendors, ISVs and Application Designers,
I am not comfortable spamming people with e-mail messages about our products, but I wanted to invite those who come here of their own accord to consider ways in which our products could enhance your solutions. To paraphrase BASF's famous marketing slogan:
We don't make many of the Notes/Domino applications you buy.
We make many of the Notes/Domino applications you buy better.
That's right, it isn't just developers adding cool whiz bang dynamic tables who buy our products. It is also customers and vendors like you, including those in over ten countries around the world, who design, build, enhance, resell and support:
- content management systems which utilize our ability to generate high quality HTML/XHTML;
- solutions for the legal industry which require our rich text comparison and red-lining;
- knowledge management engines which use our products for data mining;
- CRM applications with approvals which use our ability to make doclinks accessible to non-Notes mail users;
- e-learning courses that need to be converted from Notes based databases to HTML based tutorials on demand;
- mail merge subsystems for all sorts of applications that use our ability to create and send HTML and MIME e-mails;
- migration tools to help customers moving away from Notes/Domino;
- other migration tools to help customers moving into Notes/Domino and away from other e-mail systems; and
- applications of every type and description who just want to be better than the competition.
Some of you may recognize yourselves in these bullet points, because some of you already take advantage of our products. If you don't, maybe your competition does. If they don't, maybe you could gain an edge over them.
If you want to find out how you might be able to take advantage of our products to make your solutions, applications and systems better, and if you just happen to be going to Das EntwicklerCamp 2008, why not set up a meeting and have us show you how we can help you gain that edge? I am available part of the week after the conference, and have some availability during the conference to meet. Besides our versatile Midas Rich Text family of products, we could talk about using our CoexLinks product for Blackberry support or for mixed IBM/Microsoft application support, or we could discuss our Notes/web coexistence plug-in, CoexEdit?
If you would like to set up a meeting, give me a call or drop me a line. No hard sell, as we just don't do that, and the "meetings" can be anything from high level strategic discussions to quick and dirty hands on demonstrations, depending on what you need. I know there isn't a lot of time available, but I think this just may be time worth spending. It is entirely up to you.
Copyright © 2008 Genii Software Ltd.
What has been said: