Sat 18 Jul 2020
Enduring favorite - Getting Data out of Notes (for whatever reason)
Thu 9 Jul 2020
Maximizing power while minimizing code and effort
Fri 29 May 2020
Round tripping, even while staying put
Demo: Preventing data loss in IBM Notes-Domino email
Tue 19 Aug 2014, 11:34 AMTweet
by Ben Langhinrichs
- Image resources (disappear with both client/server rendering)
- Text and cell colors (light green/dark green confusion in client rendering)
- Table borders and cell borders (table borders disappear in both client/server rendering, cell borders rendered poorly in server rendering)
- Section titles (disappear completely in client rendering, render poorly in server rendering)
- Layout regions (disappear completely in both client/server rendering)
- Stored forms (not rendered by client except Body field if present)
- Buttons (disappear completely in both client/server rendering)
Copyright © 2014 Genii Software Ltd.
What has been said:
1059.1. Adam Osborne (19/08/2014 07:34 PM)
A fantastic presentation. People need to know and understand this stuff, especially when they look at doing migrations. Great work Ben.
1059.2. Ben Langhinrichs (08/19/2014 09:49 PM)
Thanks, Adam. It surprises me how people send off email with so little awareness of what makes it through to the recipient. This is the first in a series of videos that are at least partly awareness-raising exercises.