CoexEdit 2.1 feature list (with bonus video)
Tue 21 Oct 2008, 09:52 PMTweet
by Ben Langhinrichs
- Integration of FCKeditor 2.6.3
- Improved support for "accessible tables"
- Support for shared toolbars in FCKeditor
- Editor-in-database now fully supported
- Enhanced "wiki links" functionality
- Enhanced memory management
- Improved attachment icon handling
- More robust exception handling
- Enhanced support for anchor links
- Better recognition of default CSS styles
- Supports IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome and Camino browsers
Copyright © 2008 Genii Software Ltd.
What has been said:
714.1. Bruce Elgort (10/21/2008 07:10 PM)
714.2. Ben Langhinrichs (10/21/2008 07:42 PM)
@Bruce - Good thing to mention, so I updated the post to show that Safari, Chrome and Camino are supported. That would be Safari 3.0+.
714.3. Alan Lepofsky (10/22/2008 07:07 AM)
Congrats Ben on what looks like a wonderful product. I learned something from your demo, about making row/column into headers, and will blog about it! (giving you full props)
714.4. Rodney Scott (10/22/2008 04:23 PM)
I agree with Alan entirely, Ben. Kudos for such a helpful package (and demo)!