As I blogged before
, we are working on either validating our current products as supporting Notes/Domino 7 or releasing upgrades that will support Notes/Domino 7. I thought it would be good to give a quick update on where we are in that effort.Midas Rich Text LSX
- Looks good so far. One or two small oddities, but all major tests work.@Midas Formulas
- Crashes regularly, but appears to be a small issue that just happens to effect every call. Sigh! One unfortunate side effect is that we have had to disable the on-line demo from our website, which was upgraded to Domino 7 already. The Midas Rich Text LSX
on-line demos are all functioning fine.Midas Rich Text C++ API
- Looks good so far. All major tests work, but same issues as with the LSX (since they share the same engine)CoexEdit
- Looks good, but needs more testing.CoexLinks
- New version to be released Wednesday will fully support Notes/Domino 7.
So, I'm back to the trenches...
The Genii Software team, hard at work in the trenches
OK, not really
Copyright © 2005 Genii Software Ltd.